Talksport

Murphy seems genuinely fucked off with this harris geezer, Jim white reading the script whereas Danny Murphy is keeping it real. Really surprised about Murphy though but fair play to him.

All I heard was Murphy saying our owners/board had been inadequate and towing the city bending rules party line, and shouty basically rimming Harris. Only caught the end though.
Don’t agree with that, to be fair to Danny Murphy he said that he didn’t know if the FFP allegations were right or wrong against City. He was defending Pep and good on him for doing that. Jim White can not get it in to his thick head that it was a leading question about bungs and not about FFP.

Basically told the journo that he was finished with Pep / City and that his question was unnecessary / very badly timed... He said "what did you expect Pep to say?"
From the dick who suggested Kev would be off as he was only on the bench on Saturday.

(C) Intellectual genius Murphy.

And one who gets extraordinarily defensive if criticised or questioned.

They are not special, no matter how much they think they are.
I personally find the fact that (by implication) his colleague is an 'expert' at asking questions simply because he gets paid circa £70k a year for so doing to be nothing short of hilarious.

Rob Harris: cross-examiner extraordinaire. My fucking hero.

I personally find the fact that (by implication) his colleague is an 'expert' at asking questions simply because he gets paid circa £70k a year for so doing to be nothing short of hilarious.

Rob Harris: cross-examiner extraordinaire. My fucking hero.

He won't get paid anything like that much. Very few do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.