Talksport

Really???? I've never heard him say a good word about us. He clearly hates us and on more than one occasion I've heard him refer to us as "a Frankenstein of a club"
It's funny that because if anyone ever looked liked they'd been stitched together from some pretty repulsive and discarded body parts its him.

It's quite sad to see these people defend such crass behaviour with the old journalistic integrity bullshit. They're protecting the public by asking the awkward questions. What a crock of shit. It was only awkward for Rob Harris. A grown man who's made himself look a right adolescent prick. Schoolboy debate level questioning. His mates are all over Twitter spouting bollocks about their 'work'. Where were these 'brave' journalists when Liverpool and UEFA were agreeing to write down 50 million quid for non-existent stadium development so they could avoid punishment for failing FFP and so compete in Europe. That could have a been a real story but they weren't interested. Was Rick Parry on the UEFA panel that made the decision? Did he even have any contact with them?

Gobby White was a disgrace last week, saying Sean Cox's brother denied that the song was about Sean, but didn't like the fact the team were singing it , ( boo fucking hoo), then at the top of the hour the news goes with " Sean Cox's brother thinks they, the team, should be ashamed of themselves' .
Now today he's shouting over Murphy to say that prick had every right to ask that question.
Then says to Murphy, " that's whys he ( Harris) is a journalist and you're not!"
What a ****.

I don't normally listen to his show but found myself doing so today.

Also funny that 2 lads that rang in were both from Stockport!
Bertie and Steve?

Regulars ;-)

Oh I'm fine. Industries change, you have to change with them - it was just a comment on their hypocrisy now they wring their hands and lament it happening to them.

No reason to panic. They're going to end up re-structuring, but as far as I can see they've got funding for a fair way ahead - and revenues rise in summer.
Mrs Onholiday will be very relieved with this breaking news - phew.......

Just to clarify what an odious cünt Jordan really is here are a few pearls of wisdom he's, mostly repeatedly, used about City.

"Frankenstein club"
"Unlimited oil money"
"Don't have to balance the books"
"Owned by a country"
"Sovereign wealth behind Manchester City"
"Flat track bullies"
"Villa are a bigger club than City"

Just to clarify what an odious cünt Jordan really is here are a few pearls of wisdom he's, mostly repeatedly, used about City.

"Frankenstein club"
"Unlimited oil money"
"Don't have to balance the books"
"Owned by a country"
"Sovereign wealth behind Manchester City"
"Flat track bullies"
"Villa are a bigger club than City"

That stuttering fat Spurs cùnt Danny Kelly is just as bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.