Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

i hope someone can post a picture of Pep hoisting the PL trophy aloft to the cheers from the crowd, just down from House of Fraiser - as (i don't mind saying) i was too awe struck to get one.

Also, there was a great video on social media of him thumping the air and singing along with the 'we've got Guardiola, we've got...' song that i can't seem to copy in here.

Loved it yesterday, great atmosphere.

Got there at half 5 and got a great spot between the parade route and the stage.

Hopefully another one next year!

i hope someone can post a picture of Pep hoisting the PL trophy aloft to the cheers from the crowd, just down from House of Fraiser - as (i don't mind saying) i was too awe struck to get one.

Also, there was a great video on social media of him thumping the air and singing along with the 'we've got Guardiola, we've got...' song that i can't seem to copy in here.
This was the best I got.

n2erkh.jpg

14nplpi.jpg

Last edited:
572-F6399-3869-431-A-88-BC-15-B26-F7-B57-F9.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.