Champions Parade - Live Stream p27

Wasn’t too impressed with the location at the cathedral was a bit cramped and not good for a view compared to the junction on Peter street last year. Did they have it there as anything further up would have caused mayhem on the roads with the Mancunian way and Regent road being awful at the moment? Or did Pep want it near his gaff so he could be in for part 2 of Corrie?

Got into town at around 5, went straight to the Cathedral square, then moved along Deansgate up to the House of Fraiser, there were a few spots against the fence there, so we stopped just outside the veggie pretz. Before too long it began to pack out and by the time the busses came by it was ten deep all along.

There was a guy coming along who gave free flags out, a couple of kids right next to us got two and were made up :)

Seeing the busses close to was brilliant, gave the ladies a big thumbs up and they waved back, sang to Vinny who seemed to be wrapped up in the moment, absolutely loving it. Bootboy came by and he got a big thumbs up, he tried to spray us with beer - class :)

But the team bus stopping right by us, and Pep lifting the PL trophy four or five times to the cheering crowd was fucking brilliant to see.

Didn't take a single pic of the parade - just lost in the moment of it. Memories will stop in my head till i die.

Seeing the haul of five cups and the Charity Shield, being in the vibe, awesome :)

We couldn't get anywhere near the square after that, had to cut through from Deansgate through the shops and head off home before the rush, so missed Vinny's farewell - but what a send off for the man.

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M
It's a charity shirt created by a fan. If you go on Ian cheesemans fa cup final blog you can find out where to buy one as the creater is on it.

Did anyone clock the T-shirt vinny had on when he did his speech? It was something to do with his goal. Didn’t actually go to the parade as I’m down south so not sure if he was presented with it. Either way, I want one!

City are going to milk the merchandise on his testimonial, but hopefully the money will go to T4M
It was an arty sketch of his goal with the words “Don’t shoot. No Vinny, no” at the top.

The designer is a mate of vinnys, he was on the telly at the parade

The designer is a mate of vinnys, he was on the telly at the parade

The only stream I found was from the Liverpool Echo....

InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Got to congratulate the people who put the videos together and big screens on deansgate, I know some people were leaving not realising they could go up deangate and watch it all on the big screens, only negative was the winners of the quad deserved a ticker tape welcome on deansgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.