Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corrected...

"I know there’ll be plenty of people saying, ‘But Stan, you are a thick bully, who beats up women and achieved square root of fuck all in the game; do you think anybody takes your drivel ssriously?'

tbf he cost the scousers more than neymer cost PSG as a % of turnover :-) (buts its PSG and City causing transfer inflation)

Rabin is a single entity, a genuinely decent guy, NOT employed by City, (although maybe he should be!) that takes time to research his tweets, unlike me who just calls everyone a c**t.

I have chatted to him numerous times on twatter dm's, I first advised Blues to follow him when he was only on around 350 followers, now he's at over 3800, fully deserved, the guy even took time out of a family holiday to Thailand to do some research.

It's thanks to guys like Rabin and @Prestwich_Blue that I have even the slightest clue what is going on.

Thanks Bilboblue!!...and thanks to all the blues for your support...I assure you I'm not a group of people nor that intelligent (ask my wife). I've been in finance a profession that makes one quite cynical and often nosey. The "research" that I've done is basically googling stuff on my phone, figuring out anamolies and raising questions. I'm nowhere in the class of someone like PrestwichBlue.

I am a little overwhelmed at the support, (I used to have 150+ followers till Sunday morning!!). I am also surprised at how rattled these tough reporters have gotten, I thought they would have swatted my questions easily. These aren't necessarily bad actors, they are youngsters (mostly) who are caught in a tough business of generating excitement and clicks for their survival. But what they see as fair game is extremely unfair, on the club, the players, the management team and importantly fans. It undermines the result of years of obsessive hard work and passion. And mostly their work seems to be basis lazy copying of themes, zero evidence (MacKenna especially), loose association of facts and very little research or understanding.

Anyhow I don't intend to make it a habit of targeting anyone, but when I see obvious hypocrisy, I hope to raise my voice in defence of the club . If anything over the last 4 days, I've made some good friends and very thankful for that. I am on a break for a few days to mentally regroup and focus on a few personal projects but hope to be back on twitter soon. Thank you once again!!

Last edited:
Rules are rules.

10ndudk.jpg
Well Well..
2iuol55.jpg

Thanks Bilboblue!!...and thanks to all the blues for your support...I assure you I'm not a group of people nor that intelligent (ask my wife). I've been in finance and specifically lending for over 20 years, a profession that makes one quite cynical and often nosey. The "research" that I've done is basically googling stuff on my phone, figuring out anamolies and raising questions. I'm nowhere in the class of someone like PrestwichBlue.

I am a little overwhelmed at the support, (I used to have 150+ followers till Sunday morning!!). I am also surprised at how rattled these tough reporters have gotten, I thought they would have swatted my questions easily. These aren't necessarily bad actors, they are youngsters (mostly) who are caught in a tough business of generating excitement and clicks for their survival. But what they see as fair game is extremely unfair, on the club, the players, the management team and importantly fans. It undermines the result of years of obsessive hard work and passion. And mostly their work seems to be basis lazy copying of themes, zero evidence (MacKenna especially), loose association of facts and very little research or understanding.

Anyhow I don't intend to make it a habit of targeting anyone, but when I see obvious hypocrisy, I hope to raise my voice in defence of the club . If anything over the last 4 days, I've made some good friends and very thankful for that. I am on a break for a few days to mentally regroup and focus on a few personal projects but hope to be back on twitter soon. Thank you once again!!

Keep up the good work mate.

Thanks Bilboblue!!...and thanks to all the blues for your support...I assure you I'm not a group of people nor that intelligent (ask my wife). I've been in finance and specifically lending for over 20 years, a profession that makes one quite cynical and often nosey. The "research" that I've done is basically googling stuff on my phone, figuring out anamolies and raising questions. I'm nowhere in the class of someone like PrestwichBlue.

If you can make some time for Dan Roan and/or the BBC deal to advertorialise muplc, that would be nice ;-)

Most welcome mate. Any other hypocritical media cockroach in your sights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.