Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are slagging him here and now,go find his goals/assists from his first season here to the end of this season

not slagging, just observing.
again in my original post. "Yes raz is very good, and we are great, i get that it's hard to improve, but raz spurned so many better opportunities that sergio should have won the golden boot running away."
True.

not slagging, just observing.
again in my original post. "Yes raz is very good, and we are great, i get that it's hard to improve, but raz spurned so many better opportunities that sergio should have won the golden boot running away."
True.
go on then i'll bite -show us the clips of Raz cocking it up.

not slagging just observing

And the rest of your post?

here you go,
i like raz on the right as well,
now if he could only become as complete a player as aguero, sergio sees the game so well and passes to sterling if it's the right thing to do.
fricking countless times raz is head down selfish and won't pass to sergio wasting chances. raz does get assists but with his playing time and team mates talent i think thats the least he should do. Yes raz is very good, and we are great, i get that it's hard to improve, but raz spurned so many better opportunities that sergio should have won the golden boot running away.

both parts have been explained to you, i also highlighted the part in green which further negates your point of me slagging him.
it's not untrue.

Last edited:
not slagging just observing

here you go,
i like raz on the right as well,
now if he could only become as complete a player as aguero, sergio sees the game so well and passes to sterling if it's the right thing to do.
fricking countless times raz is head down selfish and won't pass to sergio wasting chances. raz does get assists but with his playing time and team mates talent i think thats the least he should do. Yes raz is very good, and we are great, i get that it's hard to improve, but raz spurned so many better opportunities that sergio should have won the golden boot running away.

both parts have been explained to you, it's not untrue.
Now the bit in black
How many goals/assists per season since he came to us?

go on then i'll bite -show us the clips of Raz cocking it up.

lol, i'm the one rising to the bait on this one.
don't know where to find the "lowlight" package, but I've seen pretty much every league game and time and time again i have noticed this, to the point where i watch for it.
i do tend to take the great for granted now and look for the shortcomings always looking to improve, it doesn't always serve me well, my intentions are good

lol, i'm the rising to the bait on this one.
don't know where to find the "lowlight" package, but I've seen pretty much every league game and time and time again i have noticed this, to the point where i watch for it.
i do tend to take the great for granted now and look for the shortcomings always looking to improve, it doesn't always serve me well, my intentions are good
ah so its bollocks then as you are looking for something from one player only -you probably don't notice Kun wasting chances or not passing when he should. No player is perfect but for the 1st half of the season Sterling was our best player-he tailed off and Bernado picked up the baton.

ah so its bollocks then as you are looking for something from one player only -you probably don't notice Kun wasting chances or not passing when he should. No player is perfect but for the 1st half of the season Sterling was our best player-he tailed off and Bernado picked up the baton.

that is one very incorrect assumption of what i watch during a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.