Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IlkayGuendogan: “If players in our team at one or another time do not play, it has now become a normal fact that there are automatic rumours. As our coach has already said, the club wants to keep Leroy.” [via @BILD_Sport]

just thinking of another angle, does anyone else wonder if it's in a way a lack of maturity to have his mother as his agent?
a moms perception of her sons ability is undoubtedly going to be inflated and i get that, but is she really going to be objective to what his shortcomings are?
especially in negotiations, she may be a right pain to deal with.

and what has she told him?
sorry, i'm speculating here, just throwing it out there, but his head could be so overly full of a mothers superlatives that
that may have contributed to a sense of entitlement contributing to an effort that may be less than what Pep expects.

I don't know, she may have the business background or qualifications for this or maybe not.
an experienced agent, imo, is going to give a lot more sensible advice than that of a biased, inherently protective, mother.
to sane's credit, other than the few sour faced moments, he doesn't outwardly exhibit any detrimental actions to suggest his lack of playing frustrations.
I think he's right to wait his turn now, but very shortly a starting role could come, and i hope it's here.

Think he will stay now and sign a new contract.

Play on the right next season and will be much better.

Fuck Bayern.

We need Sane to stay but having said that, he needs to show 100% interest for 100% of the game.
On his day, he is unplayable - that first half against Arsenal at the Emirates last season (2017/18) was a masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.