Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
there really are no words for this !!!

index.php

I still laugh that they thought they were being clever,it was the 2 warm weather breaks that threw them off track,winning the Carabo spurs you on to dig deep and go for the rest
I'm surprised the dipper fans didn't petition the club to cancel their warm weather training camps in that human rights abuse hellhole

Congratulations to the din dipping victims on winning another table.

Receiving the most money from the premier league, fuck me how will teams now cope when you add that to the Coutinho money that seems to be an everlasting pot ,!

You can put that sum into your net spend trophy pot and guarantee your self that trophy again next year..... or better still buy John Barnes some clothes that fit him, pay for Aldridge to finish his GCSEs, bankroll Stan Collymores latest dogging DVD, Buy Carragher a mouth guard for his spit, and go the full hog and buy every fan a huge sponge fist shaped hand so you can all do that pathetic fist pump shit that toothy prick does!

Featured in three more televised games than the champions ! Not like there is any media bias !

Btw

I hope Spurs smash ten past you and that they smash your coach to bits

Last edited:
there really are no words for this !!!

index.php
Oh the irony of these twats calling anyone cringey - state of that bedspread; Case closed your honour.

Actually, I might have misinterpreted it, that first line sums them up perfectly. Well done you non-Scouse scouser.

love the city thread on there. city cheats this city cheats that.

i'll leave this here for scouse ****s looking on.
The comments on that are unbelievable. It's not a dive if there's contact. WTF. Couldn't be less contact if it was a kitten sitting on his lap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.