Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that German **** named Rummenigge is tapping up our players and we're not even telling him in public to fuck off? Remember when Barcelona did exactly the same on 1 PSG player and PSG showed their teeths with threating them to buy all their buy-out clause players and Barca backed off?

Why the fuck is City so soft in this matter. That guy is talking openly about our player Sane and he is trying to get he's head turned, without having a deal with the club. This is so illegal. We should sue Bayern and buy Rodri before they even have a chance on talking with that player.
We need Daniel Levy negotiating for us, love or hate him, he gets top dollar for every player that leaves Spurs

Bleed the corrupt tax dodger dry!

MEN.

Bayern Munich president Uli Hoeness has been talking about Manchester City's spending for years.

He mentioned the Blues and PSG back in 2013 when he detailed his hope that "one day one of the biggest is killed" by Financial Fair Play punishments. "The sooner the better. I would be very angry if UEFA did not sanction clubs with big debts," he said, going on to mention how he could sleep well at night because they hadn't been in debt for 32 years.

And as he fired the starting gun on Bayern's biggest spending in years a few months ago , he felt the need to contrast this spending with how Pep Guardiola goes about his business.

Hoeness claimed that Guardiola simply shows some videos of any £100m player to Sheikh Mansour over an 'opulent' meal before the funds are transferred. "I'm proud that in such cases we aren't going to the credit department but the bank's fixed-income department," he added in a strange attempt to justify the transfers of Lucas Hernandez (€80m) and Benjamin Pavard (€35m).
The stupid twat doesn't even realise we have never been in debt

...Why the fuck is City so soft in this matter. That guy is talking openly about our player Sane and he is trying to get he's head turned, without having a deal with the club. This is so illegal. We should sue Bayern and buy Rodri before they even have a chance on talking with that player.
Agreed.

It has been orchestrated by Leroy, as to why Bayern are the team we will have to deal with.

The only choice we have in the matter is the conclusion, whether to sell now or bluff it for another 12 months.

That is the only leverage we have against procuring a big price.

Bayern need him now and it's doubtful Leroy has the bluff to put his career on hold for two years.

The one thing which makes me relaxed is I bet dipper fans never thought they would upgrade on sales of Suarez or Coutinho?

Believe me when I say, if we can sign Joao Felix, we could be talking our Messi for the ages.

At the risk of swearing, Joao Felix actually reminds me more of a young Ronaldo.

We need Daniel Levy negotiating for us, love or hate him, he gets top dollar for every player that leaves Spurs
Txiki is really bad on negotiations. He should follow some courses on how to negotiate. We always sell our players for peanuts and are bullied when we want to buy one. Maybe get Overmars, at least he knows how it have to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.