Alternative Merchandise?

I'm looking for alternatives to the City stuff celebrating the treble, or just being City. Specifically a nice T-shirt that isn't festooned with pictures of cups and nonsense slogans a la the official stuff.

Surely someone has made a cool, subtle top that i can wear without looking like a dick?
Looking for something with champions 19 on the back to go with the other 3. Anyone seen any about?

I'm looking for alternatives to the City stuff celebrating the treble, or just being City. Specifically a nice T-shirt that isn't festooned with pictures of cups and nonsense slogans a la the official stuff.

Surely someone has made a cool, subtle top that i can wear without looking like a dick?

yup the official stuff is definitely aimed at 5 year olds :)

Yeah, I miss the ' soccer shop' outside Maine Rd, used to buy all my stuff from there.

Last edited:
No no no its defo a barm
5c1.gif

My mate has set up a clothing company doing t shirts celebrating certain moments in footy. Hes got rag, scouse and tarquin ones but he does a ballotelli one which is pretty good

Bornoffsideuk.com

Let me know what you think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.