Golf tips

Sergio<3

Any decent simple tips fellas? 18 handicap and don't seem to be getting any better

It's all about practice and commitment, I started playing about 15 years ago playing off 18, After lots and lots of time and effort i am now still playing off 18.

I don't practice enough :)

The best tip i can give you is get some lessons, every time you feel like buying a new club put your wallet away and book a few lessons.

Just hit the ball really straight and really far. Chip on to the green with a bit of backspin and pop it in for a birdie.

(I have a spare coaching session over the weekend if you want, I'll send you my account details...)

You need to keep supple.....
24.gif

Any decent simple tips fellas? 18 handicap and don't seem to be getting any better
Just snap your clubs over your knee, lob them in the bin and get pissed in the clubhouse pal; ) It will save all that walking and fannying about trying to retrieve your balls in the rough because you're shit at golf mate.
As for tips, don't eat yellow snow; )

As above , lessons and practice particularly short game helps a lot.
Most important thing is to enjoy the game though.
The single most useful thing for me which didn't involve lessons or practice was getting a golf GPS, I was surprised at how far out my distance estimations were to the middle of the green even in my own club. Knowing the distance and how far you hit a club gives a lot of confidence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.