It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

We just need to up his wages. Pointless haggling over what would be only about £12m extra a year (another £1m a month for Leroy in wages) if it means we lose him and end up paying about five times that or more for a replacement. Just fucking double or treble Leroy’s wages! Still cheaper than a new player who wouldn’t even be as good.
LOL. Don't start your own business

We just need to up his wages. Pointless haggling over what would be only about £12m extra a year (another £1m a month for Leroy in wages) if it means we lose him and end up paying about five times that or more for a replacement. Just fucking double or treble Leroy’s wages! Still cheaper than a new player who wouldn’t even be as good.
Yeah, completely messing up our wage bill would be great. Everyone would start asking for higher wages. Just look at the rags, they`re giving the piano player 500k a week, and now they have a big problem with other players asking for much higher wages

Shite source but it would be fun to piss off the dippers. Extremely versatile attacker, can play all of our attacking positions as well as offensive mid

Not seen him much this season but watched him quite a bit the season before....very good player.
This seems like BS. Long term target? I don’t remember hearing his name mentioned in recent memory in connection wth City. Just setting up the story “OL star spurns Pep for Anfield”

This seems like BS. Long term target? I don’t remember hearing his name mentioned in recent memory in connection wth City. Just setting up the story “OL star spurns Pep for Anfield”
I'd agree fully with you but he was when I was watching him very good.

Reported Manchester City target Joao Felix: "Time will tell. I'm good here, I'm very happy, I love the club. I adore these fans who adore me. I want to enjoy, play ball, have fun doing what I like. Things will happen naturally. I am very happy in Benfica.” [via @SLBenfica]

Atletico Madrid have made an offer of €80m for Benfica starlet Joao Felix (19). Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus and Barcelona all remain interested however, Los Rojiblancos are the only side to have made a serious bid. [@cmjornal]

Shite source but it would be fun to piss off the dippers. Extremely versatile attacker, can play all of our attacking positions as well as offensive mid

Sounds like a nice little ‘chose us over City’ story for the dippers to masturbate to when he signs for them in the summer.

Wouldn’t get in our team in a million years and is not the type of player we need atm anyway.

Reported Manchester City target Joao Felix: "Time will tell. I'm good here, I'm very happy, I love the club. I adore these fans who adore me. I want to enjoy, play ball, have fun doing what I like. Things will happen naturally. I am very happy in Benfica.” [via @SLBenfica]

Atletico Madrid have made an offer of €80m for Benfica starlet Joao Felix (19). Manchester City, Manchester United, Juventus and Barcelona all remain interested however, Los Rojiblancos are the only side to have made a serious bid. [@cmjornal]

All being lined up for a lovely little bidding war by Benfica.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.