It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

please give up on the mbappe stuff he ain't coming it's going to be an isco thing all over again and we all know what happened there again and again

That lot alone would be touching £350 million

I would have thought alot more than that.

Mbappe will be over £200M
Hazard atleast £80M+
Same with Pogba £80M+
Jovic £52M (think that was his release clause)

I think youre looking at atleast £400M for those 4. and they still need more than that to have a squad as good as ours.

** Edit **

Fwiw, i think there is absolutely no chance of Mbappe coming to city. City arent buying the pre made super stars, the galacticos, etc, theyre looking for the players that are on the cusp of being great players who are still expensive, but arent necessarily the big name some people are craving.

Id have him in a heart beat though, hes unbelievable.

Last edited:
Why is everyone high on the most overrated drama queen , porkba? We already dodged that expensive bullet like in matrix style .

PSG would never sell to us so mbappe isn't happening. And griezmann wouldn't come to us so he won't be coming anytime soon.

The rags will outspend and outpay every other club to get big names signed this summer. That's why FFP is so fucked up, the worst offenders massively in debt can spend what they like, while we have to toe the line even when we have no debt. I mean come on, do you want to play for Pep or Olly?, hmmmmmmmmm.
But can they afford to foot the wages

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.