Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Almost tempted to open a Twitter account on the back of Rabins good work.

The journo's he's called out will be busy scurrying about behind the scenes for something to pin him on.

The narratives already started with calling him a club backed shill or a bot.

Expect more like this mcgeehan(sp) fella to back up their "investigative journalist" pals.
You should do.

Do it as a non-City account. No mention of City in your name and no City related profile picture.

Relate it to something to do with the media/press; @mediawatch or @exposesportsmedia or @presswatch or @debunktheagenda or @exposesportspress

Something along those lines

Rabin is great and exposes the embarrassing levels of hypocrisy but many of these overnight human rights campaigners fail to realise that their whole line of argument is based on a guilt by association line of attack, both in relation to City and to Sheikh Mansour himself. So much for human rights eh.
Yup. McGeehan especially fond of this tactic.

You should do.

Do it as a non-City account. No mention of City in your name and no City related profile picture.

Relate it to something to do with the media/press; @mediawatch or @exposesportsmedia or @presswatch or @debunktheagenda or @exposesportspress

Something along those lines

I'll think of a suitable one.
Then I might go fishing.

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.

Wow..a separate thread! Thanks blues, I'm honoured, not sure I deserve it.

In my threads I've tried to be polite and to the point but some of these attacks from so called reputed media/allied folks is worrisome. I didn't set out to target anyone, just pointed out hypocrisy as I saw it. I guess this has become a little big.

Nevertheless, I do hope others do take up the task of speaking truth to power. Thank you for your support, it truly means a lot to me.
well done. :-) Keep it up.

But I fully echo your point - If you are on twatter/any social media - don't be a twat and drag us down to the 'istree neaderthals level with pure abuse, just post the facts and point out the hypocrisy. Being a troll brings no good, except a slight dopamine hit for a few seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.