Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
You are having a laugh,Zaha crashed and burnt at the rags,he has found his level not to mention he is a cheating prick

I have to say I'd much rather keep Sane but if push comes to shove, Zaha is a good shout. First off I believe his game has matured from his United days. Then I think he has more tools in attack than a Mahrez for exmple. Last season I wished we would go for him rather than Mahrez as wonderful as the latter is.

Zaha can play accross the front 3, he has handy pace and plenty power, he has one of the best succesful take-on rates in the league but he is a cheating prick. I'll give you that one but hey I can live with that. Its football not church afterall.

wasn't bothered either way about Sane, he has great potential, but if he goes it means his heart wasn't under our badge anyways.
even though we could afford it you can't buy the best player in the world at every position for obvious reasons, and need squad players.
but damn it, for me if Zaha is getting this attention so early I am concerned. I just don't see that everything he would or wouldn't bring would be a good fit here.
surely we can do better.
if it was a choice between Mahrez and Zaha, I would go with Jesus....

Agreed, however we should not start to treat players like shit. It's legit to not want to extend the contract, but tell Sane that he will not be leaving before his contract ends or a very good offer arrives - what Bayern won't do. He's our player and should be playing whenever possible.
i think Pep is playing him whenever possible.

You forget just how astonishing some of the things he can do are. Nobody in the team can do that. Not even Raheem, not even Bernardo (and btw I have Bernardo as our player of the season). He would be a
Bernardo definitely can and is much more consistent then Sane ever will be
agreed,and he also forgot how bad Aguero is....

With regards the fee (if he goes), I think people get a little carried away when referencing Coutinho, Dembele etc, as that was a specific set of circumstances - if you look at reality and check out the list of record transfers, you’d see that imo, based on time left on contract etc then £90/100mil would be what we should expect to get.

We knew it was happening.

Bayern tapping up Leroy in public without making an offer.

It’s the moral and justified Bayern way of doing their transfer business, which has seen that public tapping up method unsettle numerous players in the Bundesliga that Bayern have signed from other Bundesliga clubs.

Horrible club, hate The German Rags

With regards the fee (if he goes), I think people get a little carried away when referencing Coutinho, Dembele etc, as that was a specific set of circumstances - if you look at reality and check out the list of record transfers, you’d see that imo, based on time left on contract etc then £90/100mil would be what we should expect to get.

How about Kepa, Alisson, Virgil ? or Hazard with only year left and he is 28 not 23 .

Or Felix who only had 1 good season with Benfica and they want +100m pound and I don't think he is better than Sane, or Griezmann , Mbappe , Bale ,Higuain went to Juve for +90m

Maguire +70m , Bissaka +50m , De Light +75m , Sancho +100m...etc

Bayern needs to replace their best ever wingers Robben & Ribery with world class star like Sane, who will be addition to their league not only to Bayern and thats according to Dortmund CEO.

What was the bullshit about Dortmund ceo saying he wants their rivals to sign sane to strengthen the German league? With the twats being typical kraut rag twats, the low national team bollocks and even team rivals getting in on the act it all looks too much conspiracy based agenda shit to comprehend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.