Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed tonight when his name was sang never really reacted. Love him as a player but when you look at how he reacts to the fans compared to Bernardo and the the rest. Trust in Pep if he does go he will have a plan.
He will be sold for about 60 mil to the German rags and good luck to him in the future. We will take a small pinch and move on.

60m? are you kidding,it's bad enough to lose him but to give him away just no,i'm going to be really pissed off if we lose him

I reckon it will be around 60m... Unfortunately we are not in a strong position if the player wants to go and is refusing to sign a contract.

£150m and they can have him otherwise they risk losing him to the spanish duo. It's up to them if they want him or not (IF we want to sell)

Anyone thinking we would sell the lad to a club like Bayern for £60M needs their heads testing pmsl.

I may not rate him as highly as some but I had to laugh when I read on Redcafe that we might get £100m for both him and Jesus if they were sold.

I reckon it will be around 60m... Unfortunately we are not in a strong position if the player wants to go and is refusing to sign a contract.

Oh like Hazard whose has 1 year left and expected to be sold for around 100m Anything less than 80m would be a pisstake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.