Family Stand to evolve from 2020/21 season

Why? No-one has to move out but it will be open to any supporter the season after the upcoming one.
I’ll have to move. Basically my son is now 18 but up until now they’ve never bothered moving us, and others, out of the family stand as there aren’t the seats to move us to. However now they will be moving us, as is explained in the OP as we are family stand level 2.

I’ll have to move. Basically my son is now 18 but up until now they’ve never bothered moving us, and others, out of the family stand as there aren’t the seats to move us to. However now they will be moving us, as is explained in the OP as we are family stand level 2.

Ah..I see. I was in level 2 for years and moved out when my son and daughter stopped going / moved away. I'm in SS3 now and I can definitely recommend it.

Are you any good at abseiling ?

Obviously we'll have to wait another season before this takes effect but about time I'd say. Fed up of seeing empty seats behind the goal in the family stand, usually because families can't make it to the match as they are changed so often now by broadcasters. Hopefully opening this stand up should encourage a better atmosphere to this end of the stadium. Having been to matches at both ends this season, the atmosphere (if you can call it that) family stand is embarrassing in comparison to the South Stand.

Rename it the teenagers stand and move all the moaners in there.

It is not evolving, just regressing back to how it was not so long ago.

Most people there will just remain.

In the better seats you can't see any goals replayed in NS1.

Obviously we'll have to wait another season before this takes effect but about time I'd say. Fed up of seeing empty seats behind the goal in the family stand, usually because families can't make it to the match as they are changed so often now by broadcasters. Hopefully opening this stand up should encourage a better atmosphere to this end of the stadium. Having been to matches at both ends this season, the atmosphere (if you can call it that) family stand is embarrassing in comparison to the South Stand.
It's a family stand with lots of small kids, I sit there with mine. I won't be moving anywhere. We have great seats and ours are nearly always occupied. And i don't think because we don't sing as much as the south stand that it is embarrasing. What do you think of the Colin Bell stand presumably that is embarassing aswell? Odd comments

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.