Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Villa fans would swallow their pride and eat a slice of humble pie if they resigned Delph. Apart from a few mishaps for us he's been a solid and dependable player, but he's injury prone so probably best if we get rid this summer. Had Delph not signed for us I doubt Villa would of been relegated, but that is not of much concern to us.
Yeah I think they'd be silly to rule it out because of a misunderstanding. I'm not his biggest fan but he would do a job for them and they need players with PL experience.

Yeah I think they'd be silly to rule it out because of a misunderstanding. I'm not his biggest fan but he would do a job for them and they need players with PL experience.

Alas, there are far too many there who have bypassed silly and taken permanent residence at spiteful stupidity. Better for him to enjoy a couple of years in London at a team looking for a European place than have to win over the boo/hiss boys in a team that will likely be struggling.

Alas, there are far too many there who have bypassed silly and taken permanent residence at spiteful stupidity. Better for him to enjoy a couple of years in London at a team looking for a European place than have to win over the boo/hiss boys in a team that will likely be struggling.
I take it you mean West Ham? If so, yes that would probably be the more appealing choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.