Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky News Sports last Week.

Stated, with no actual evidence, that 70,000 Liverpool fans are going to Madrid.

That’s 54,000 from Anfield, and a further 16,000 from Norway. ;-)

Wow, so the best part of 55,000 fans without a ticket.

Don't want to state the obvious, but Heysel and Hilsborough spring to mind. Do they never fucking learn?

i know that's a promise of a huge amount of commercial influx for Madrid - but given this teams history, not to mention their ongoing attitude, anyone without a ticket should be turned back at the airport.

i'm kinda sitting back and hoping that the fans going are all good natured and that they're all there to get into the spirit of football. But i can't seem to find my rose tinted's on this one.

zOWspvR.png

I still can't get over these feral fuckers being the only club top at Xmas and still throwing it away. not once, not twice, But THREE fuckin times.

I really thought at the turn of the year that they would go on to win the title.

But then I saw that little statistic, and it gave me hope.

Oh well, maybe next year is their year.

Wow, so the best part of 55,000 fans without a ticket.

Don't want to state the obvious, but Heysel and Hilsborough spring to mind. Do they never fucking learn?

i know that's a promise of a huge amount of commercial influx for Madrid - but given this teams history, not to mention their ongoing attitude, anyone without a ticket should be turned back at the airport.

i'm kinda sitting back and hoping that the fans going are all good natured and that they're all there to get into the spirit of football. But i can't seem to find my rose tinted's on this one.

zOWspvR.png

Is that Klopp behind Harrison Ford??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.