Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

Having all English finals in the two UEFA C(orr)up(t) competitions has buggered up the pots for the Chumps until after the Bus Wreckers v Spurs game.

Will end up with 3 English teams in Pot.1 if I am reading the rules correctly.

Having all English finals in the two UEFA C(orr)up(t) competitions has buggered up the pots for the Chumps until after the Bus Wreckers v Spurs game.

As punishment for booing their precious anthem, they’ll probably demote us to Pot Four next season to make up for it.

I want Arsenal to win tonight, i like Sari but Chelsea have enjoyed considerable success over the last decade and have already qualified for UCL.

I think that is correct along with Barca, Juve, Munich and I think PSG plus one other. Pot 2 could be tasty this year with both Madrid teams, Napoli and Dortmund in there I think

Three English sides are in Pot 1 regardless of who wins either. Spain had 3 in Pot 1 this year so not unprecedented.

Chelsea winning is much, much better for City from a financial point of view (sharing UK TV pool with 4 clubs rather than 5).

europa cup has only become relevant since the Rags won it and the fact UEFA have thrown a Champs league place into the pot , its a cup for clubs who arent quite good enough to cut it in their own leagues , when teams like Fulham , Wigan and Burnley are involved into puts into perspective what type of achievement it is to win the thing. But if Klippety fails on Saturday at least the Chavs or Arse can brag they have won more trophies than the Dippers have won in the last fifteen years.

I'm not expecting much from this game,i think the arses will win as their manager has won this 2 or 3 times and sarri looks to have lost the plot,such a strange man

I want Arsenal to win tonight, i like Sari but Chelsea have enjoyed considerable success over the last decade and have already qualified for UCL.

Yeah, all things considered, I want Arsenal to win, as it would mean five English teams in the Champions' League next season, meaning the highest-placed club not to qualify will be those 'lovely' people in Trafford.

But I’m not overfussed either way, and mainly I hope it’s a great game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.