Europa League Final. Arsenal vs. Chelsea. 29/5/19.

Three English sides are in Pot 1 regardless of who wins either. Spain had 3 in Pot 1 this year so not unprecedented.

Chelsea winning is much, much better for City from a financial point of view (sharing UK TV pool with 4 clubs rather than 5).

Good point.

I hadn’t thought of that.

If that’s true they only got 6K tickets each, then it’s a disgrace.
Both sides returned thousands each I think, so 6000 was plenty. Hardly surprising when you see the cost and effort some fans are going through to just get there.

Just said 3k Chelsea fans and 2k arsenal fans will be there. That’s an absolute disgrace in a 68k stadium. Shocking decision by UEFA. How they have any credibility to continuously attack us as a club is beyond me. I imagine the corruption is still rife within their organisation.

That arsenal fan show on youtube is so cringe, fam / blud every sentence. Saw one of them gobbing off saying he's seen no Chelsea. What would they even do if they did, this is the club who stood back and watched that German side in the champions league invade their end, sit in their seats and what did they do? Have a sing song with them in their concourse!

Just said 3k Chelsea fans and 2k arsenal fans will be there. That’s an absolute disgrace in a 68k stadium. Shocking decision by UEFA. How they have any credibility to continuously attack us as a club is beyond me. I imagine the corruption is still rife within their organisation.

Yet, this morning, SSN news reporting Arsenal fans outnumber Chelsea 2 - 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.