Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

£790 for mine in East Stand L1. Up from £765 last year. Not hugely impressed that it's gone up again to be honest. Not seen or heard much from any other clubs about their prices yet so be interesting to see how many others have increased

Renewed. Mine was £515. I think I paid £475 last season, so it's gone up £40. A bigger increase than I was expecting but very happy with what I am paying for my seat. Same seat at Spurs would be £1,745

Renewed £705 SS1 up £20 Not bad.

This is why we’re all mugs. Happy or not disappointed with price rises no matter how ‘minor’. Most clubs are refusing to increase their prices at all.

Imagine you’re on a stair case. You’re at the bottom and want to be as far away from the top as possible. Every year they put you up one step. You’re happy at only moving up this one step because you don’t want to be at the top. Guess where you end up after ‘only’ moving up one step for 10 years in a row? At the top of the bloody stairs.

Before I renew my season ticking in 110, I was thinking of applying for one of the £200, do they still do these? Would I need to renew first and then just wait for them to become available?

820 for ES1. I think it was 795 last year but would need someone to confirm so 25 increase each ticket.

Ill miss the lack of 6x Ticket exchange credits coming off this as that was usually a 500ish saving.
I'm same stand and have £25 increase so sounds right. My kid moves into the next price bracket so I've got 30% total increase coming* :0. Anyone moaning about 3% increase can just f*ck off ;)

*Still gonna pay it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.