Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

This is why we’re all mugs. Happy or not disappointed with price rises no matter how ‘minor’. Most clubs are refusing to increase their prices at all.

Imagine you’re on a stair case. You’re at the bottom and want to be as far away from the top as possible. Every year they put you up one step. You’re happy at only moving up this one step because you don’t want to be at the top. Guess where you end up after ‘only’ moving up one step for 10 years in a row? At the top of the bloody stairs.

I pay by DD my price per month has gone up by £2 from £68.50 - £70.50 roughly 0.50p a week and less than 0.10p a day could have been much worse seen as tho we're watching 1 of the best footballing teams to ever grace a football field.

I'm happy and I'll be happy for as long as I can afford to pay others can moan away.

Mine in East Stand upper has gone up £25. I thought they were scrapping Platinum. I reckon they are pushing all the prices up so that when they scrap Platinum (next year?) it doesn't cost the club anything. I will renew but the communication process from the club this season on season tickets has been really shit. I believe the club has gone backwards on the ticketing operation since the much-criticised Garry Cook left. We are a fantastic global football club in most areas but I am afraid we remain a third tier operator in the areas of ticketing and catering (apart from the corporates)

Great data Gray. Where is your seat. I'm going to try and work out my increase. I was 95£ as u16 in 06/07
Hi, yes I like to keep records and love my spread sheets.

Was originally in what is now the family stand level 1 Aisle-135, Row-W, Seat-946.

Got relocated thanks to Danny Wilson to South Stand level 2, Block-211, Row-G, Seat-276.

Absolutely brilliant view of the playing area and great banter with the away fans just 2 blocks away to my left.

I assume the club feels regular small increases are better than a freeze for a few years and then a big increase.
I doubt that. I think it's a way of increasing prices without causing a mutiny. My ticket has almost doubled since the take-over from £450 to £820. But as it's in small increases, it doesn't feel like it.

Just renewed in East stand level 2, £855 and not sure how much it has gone up by. Would like to relocate to CB end

car park up to £190 now,so if i only turned up for prem games i'd be paying the same as pay on the day fans!
Family level2 £595 + £135= £920 getting close to tipping point now
The only way you save on the car park is if you do the cup games so a minimum of £30 saving

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.