Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Mine has gone up by £80 & sons £40
I have sat in those seats since day 1 then relocated whilst it was converted in to the 9320 seats. I'm afraid I wont be renewing our season tickets I just cannot afford it.
£1335 & £665 to renew WTF city.

Another blue gone.

I wouldn't renew either for £1,335 and £665 but then I wouldn't have been paying anything like that in the first place. I have a great view at around half the price. It seems as if you could save quite a bit of money by moving!

This is why we’re all mugs. Happy or not disappointed with price rises no matter how ‘minor’. Most clubs are refusing to increase their prices at all.

Imagine you’re on a stair case. You’re at the bottom and want to be as far away from the top as possible. Every year they put you up one step. You’re happy at only moving up this one step because you don’t want to be at the top. Guess where you end up after ‘only’ moving up one step for 10 years in a row? At the top of the bloody stairs.

That's called inflation mate.

Plus who would want to sit at the bottom of the staircase, I'd happily pay a small amount to go up each stair when there is a pot of gold at the top!

SS3 - Row 1 (315) - Platinum is £705 (£37.10 a game). Last year it was £685 (£36.05 a game) so a £20 Price rise (although i only paid £650 (£34.21) last year due to credit from the ticket exchange so i'm on a £55 increase)

This is why we’re all mugs. Happy or not disappointed with price rises no matter how ‘minor’. Most clubs are refusing to increase their prices at all.

Imagine you’re on a stair case. You’re at the bottom and want to be as far away from the top as possible. Every year they put you up one step. You’re happy at only moving up this one step because you don’t want to be at the top. Guess where you end up after ‘only’ moving up one step for 10 years in a row? At the top of the bloody stairs.
What do you base that on? I can see that the rags and Spurs have announced freezes but they're both over priced to start with (Spurs massively so).

SSL1 up by £20 or £2.00 per month to £655.00. Seems fair value for the football on offer. Just hope the traffic issues on Regent Road and the end of the Mancunian Way are finished sooner rather than later.

What do you base that on? I can see that the rags and Spurs have announced freezes but they're both over priced to start with (Spurs massively so).
Rags are cheaper than city for like for like tickets in many instances. So hopefully you can agree our tickets are over priced as well?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.