It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

I think we're going to have to be very patient again this summer, still fucking International matches to play plus the Copa America, which could all delay potential transfers. Might be July before it all kicks off.

There will be a lot of disappointed people if they think we have any intention of paying even three quarters of what Benfica are demanding for Felix.

£70m tops is our view and, even then, we see better value elsewhere if Leroy forces a move.

I did say Maguire was an option a few weeks back but we would rather pay the De Ligt price than meet Leicester's valuation.

Bayern are also touting Kingsley Coman, as they know Pep has plenty of time for him, but we are only thinking of Leroy getting his head straight and staying.

There will be a lot of disappointed people if they think we have any intention of paying even three quarters of what Benfica are demanding for Felix.

£70m tops is our view and, even then, we see better value elsewhere if Leroy forces a move.

I did say Maguire was an option a few weeks back but we would rather pay the De Ligt price than meet Leicester's valuation.

Bayern are also touting Kingsley Coman, as they know Pep has plenty of time for him, but we are only thinking of Leroy getting his head straight and staying.

Good for me Felix isnt worth 70m maybe 50m and that be still a gamble.

If its 70m tops then we're simply not gonna get him. Not that im complaining, but i just can't see them climbing down that far to agree.
Atleti nearly got there with Thomas Lemar, if Griezmann goes there's no way they wouldn't outbid us at those levels. That's a shame.

So release clauses are in at 70m tops, that should narrow down who we are going for. I only say that because outside these clauses the figure for anyone decent seem to have at least a 30% levy attached.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.