City's New Kits - 2019/20

Very, very nice. And their away shirt is quite simply a thing of beauty.

5028-871.jpg

That is nice. Don't think much to their home one, though it's nice to have the option without the sponsor.

Should just cancel the Puma deal and go back to Umbro. They`re underrated
I think most people would agree that Umbro make decent kits. Given a choice between a nice shirt or a fuckload of extra cash in our coffers then I’m afraid it’s a no brainer for the club.

Not only is the new West Ham kit beautiful you can also get it sponsor less. God I wish Umbro could afford us.
34digjc.jpg

I may be mistaken but isn't there some sort of dispensation that allows clubs to sell unsponsored shirts if the sponsoring company is an alcoholic beverage or betting company? Those that object to drinking alcohol or gambling for moral/religious reasons most likely wouldn't want to wear a football shirt promoting those activities.

I'm not sure the league, or whomever it is that decides these matters, would see it reasonable to have people objecting to airlines, automotive makers, or tyre companies for reasons like that.

I may be mistaken but isn't there some sort of dispensation that allows clubs to sell unsponsored shirts if the sponsoring company is an alcoholic beverage or betting company? Those that object to drinking alcohol or gambling for moral/religious reasons most likely wouldn't want to wear a football shirt promoting those activities.

I'm not sure the league, or whomever it is that decides these matters, would see it reasonable to have people objecting to airlines, automotive makers, or tyre companies for reasons like that.
And with Etihad being from the human rights abusing, torturing, gay killing UAE, we should definitely have that choice :-)

Not even close.
The 16/17 monstrosity from Nike was worst ever imo.

rtt5dYubp6v5U34x7
Which just happened to coincide with me taking retirement. My lads thought it would be a good idea to get it signed and framed as a nice leaving present.. Bastids.

No quoted well...I’m talking about the Reebok one with the white sleeves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.