City's New Kits - 2019/20

don't forget canary yellow......
that third jersey sounds like it will look like an awful, sugary, unmixed, women's tropical drink.

We've had the double decker now for
5023274045596_280_IDShot_3__53618.1506180840.jpg

Can’t remember even a half decent kit by le coq, they were as fuckin shite as we were at the time!!

i liked these four, they were not top shelf, but nice. although if i remember correctly the sky and purple year the sizing for the fans kits were way off and lots of complaints.
ManCityHSS0708.gif
ManCityASS0708.gif
ManCityASS0809.gif
ManCityASS9901.gif

The more I hear about the away kit the more mental (in a bad way) it sounds. Can't get my head around choosing a historic nightclub scene as inspiration for a shirt. Just seems like an odd alley to go down to try and please fans? Could look for more inspiration based around the club and city?

The more I hear about the away kit the more mental (in a bad way) it sounds. Can't get my head around choosing a historic nightclub scene as inspiration for a shirt. Just seems like an odd alley to go down to try and please fans? Could look for more inspiration based around the club and city?

A nightclub owned by a Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.