Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if I missed it, but has there been any English links pertaining to Bruno and City/United? I can't put any stock into anything that comes out or the Portuguese papers I'm afraid.

Apologies if I missed it, but has there been any English links pertaining to Bruno and City/United? I can't put any stock into anything that comes out or the Portuguese papers I'm afraid.

Only thing I've seen in the english press is a blanket denial from the club that we're after him.

Dunc&Egghead Castles says they're using City to increase the price and I believe him

Baffling how anyone could look at the situations of Sanchez, Fred and Pogba and think that’s the future for me.

The United fan falcao said weeks ago:

His comment was derided at that time.

It sounds like, from his comments, he would rather come to us, but United are offering the best package.

It sounds like we aren't offering a package as we don't have a squad spot for him, since Gundogan is likely staying.

He's an amazing player who I like. Silva is coming toward the end of his time with us, and we need to start the succession planning from now.

Fernandes would be a brilliant option for us. He also seems a more complete player than Felix, but Felix is still only 19. If we had to pick one, based on what I've seen, I'd go for Fernandes.

If Merlin has one season left and it sounds likely we will get a transfer ban then it makes sense to bring Bruno in now? Also bear in mind Merlin wasn’t exactly amazing last season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.