Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Michael Owen didn’t take long saying yes you can win the league or the FA cup or other great competitions but winning the CL makes them special.
Paraphrasing.

That was a boring game. The scousers really aren’t that great and spurs were, well, spurs.

Why the fuck he started Kane instead of moura I’ll never know. How can a player that scored a hat-trick in the semi final not start the final? And in his place is someone that hasn’t played for months...

If the 2 best teams in Europe are what I’ve just watched then absolutely anybody can win this competition. All you need is luck. The scousers lost 4 games in this competition this season. 4 out of 13!! And won the fucking thing. How does that make you the best in Europe?

As for Tottenham, well, done by a handball is ironic, but they’ve rode their luck all the way through this campaign and shouldn’t have been anywhere near that final.

No news for me for a couple of weeks. I can’t abide the way they kiss Scouse arse over every little thing. My lads had the game on and in the build up you’d hardly have known Tottenham were paying.

The only entertaining thing I saw in the game:

D8AWHW5WkAAyNUs.jpg:large

The mistake by Spurs I think was playing Ali instead of Moura. Ali is shit.

Well done Liverpool but it was a dull CL final.
Best match of this season's CL was City v spurs.
Not the end of the world.
City will win it one day

I just think being the Champions of Europe has always been a bit of a farce when you weren't Champions of your league the year before or in the season you win it.

Liverpool have done well, they've got playing in Europe down to a tee but ask anyone who the best team in England is and that's a vote they aint winning.

The sad thing is they might very well win that vote.

We made two embarrassing defensive mistakes that was a choke...hopefully it’s different next year but we always play a lower level when it counts in this comp
Who cares tonight ? We took all the trophies in England, that's all most City fans care about, and if you want to continually moan about that find somewhere else, you're trolling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.