Champions League Final Liverpool v Spurs

Cmon we did choke

We blew it in the first leg with poor team selection and missing a pen. Made two stupid defensive errors that led to spurs goals...we let spurs score 3 times!!! In our stadium...we choked no way about it.

All the trophies are great but there’s only two that matters and that’s PL and CL. We did great winning the PL but the CL is always seen as the biggest you can win in Europe and each year we blow it in the CL

Why do you think Barca always felt overshadowed when real won the CL the past 3 years?

I've been our managers biggest critic for our performances in the champions League but with respect you're talking shite mate.

We have done things - for two seasons now - that no other club in English history has ever done, or probably will ever do again.

The best, the very best, Liverpool team in their entire history , from a points perspective, couldn't finish above the second best City team in our history .

I know which season I'd rather be looking back on and I suspect 99.9% of scousers would secretly agree .

99 Utd - Not PL Champions the Year before
05 L'pool - Not PL Champions the Year before
08 Utd - PL Champions year before
12 Chelsea - Not PL Champions year before
19 L'pool - Not PL Champions the Year before

Maybe we're doing something wrong? ;)

Just got an Allez allez allez from a Liverpool fan I haven’t spoken to in years.any good responses?

Michael Owen didn’t take long saying yes you can win the league or the FA cup or other great competitions but winning the CL makes them special.
Paraphrasing.

Well considering he never won a champions league and only got a league medal by sitting on united bench for a year

It's actually quite liberating, im sat with 2 Liverpool supporting cousins at my house and I'm actually indifferent to it, yes they have won but i'm not bothered by it, if it had been the league I'd be really pissed off which says it all really. Well done you scouse bastards, enjoy it.

To some of us, ahem, older folk the fa cup will always be special.
It's not a cash cow like the champions league.

Wished that were true mate, 115 and 145 a ticket when it was my turn , fuck that ended up watching the FA cup final at home with my dad, FA Cup final has turned into s cash cow I'm afraid

99 Utd - Not PL Champions the Year before
05 L'pool - Not PL Champions the Year before
08 Utd - PL Champions year before
12 Chelsea - Not PL Champions year before
19 L'pool - Not PL Champions the Year before

Maybe we're doing something wrong? ;)

Yep, calling it the champions league and not the losers league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.