Bruno Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does he want to join the dippers over us?
Don’t get it
Just out of curiosity, where'd you see that?

Clearer path to their 1st team midfield then ours I guess, but would be strange cause he's spoken pretty highly of Pep in the past.

I have a gut feeling that I'm basing off of absolutely nothing that this one will get done.

Reading from his statement he mentions both clubs?
Not seen his statement, but I get the impression we may have looked at him but not made any firm move, but they’ve used our passing interest to get other clubs involved. Who knows its all smoke and mirrors this time of year.

It's apparently well known in Coventry (where he grew up) that he's the Ultimate knobhead and bragger.

Ah well he is obviously only remembered for the shit things he's done.
I'm sure every pro footballer at some point in their early career has done the big I am act.

I always remember Trevor Sinclair coming into the Albert pub on hillock when he'd just broke into the blackpool team at 17 and being proper up his own arse and giving the big one, it happens.

Sound as a pound in later life but I'm sure 99.9% of footballers at 17 or 18 are complete nobheads.

Bruno Fernandes is worth £40-50 mill tops yet suddenly we’re talking over £70 mi. It’s crazy what Utd are willing to do to match us . There transfer criteria must be whoever we want they must have

United transfer Policy
copying-blog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.