Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is no way that there are 750.000 in a place which have 500.000 population. I have seen the pictures it looks simular to the City one wich was said too be around 100.000. So 200.000 today is more relistic. Why do they lie and why is BBC so stupit to report these numbers

Even here in Australia it isn't, so no chance over there!
We’ll be getting the old scouse woman from Perth scouse supporters club on ch7 news. Last time she was on she was telling us about their possible league and cup double. Now she’ll be carrying on about their 6x bollocks. I wonder if , in the interest of fairness, they’ll be inviting a blue on to ask about the reason her double disappeared

It is no way that there are 750.000 in a place which have 500.000 population. I have seen the pictures it looks simular to the City one wich was said too be around 100.000. So 200.000 today is more relistic. Why do they lie and why is BBC so stupit to report these numbers

By the time we will get to the start of next season itll be 7,500,000!

We’ll be getting the old scouse woman from Perth scouse supporters club on ch7 news. Last time she was on she was telling us about their possible league and cup double. Now she’ll be carrying on about their 6x bollocks. I wonder if , in the interest of fairness, they’ll be inviting a blue on to ask about the reason her double disappeared

I've already been bailed up by the 3 'resident scousers' in my office... despite not 1 of them ever having been to Anfield (despite all having been to Europe/UK on multiple occasions), and 2 of them never being heard from unless Liverpool win a trophy or they beat city....

The masturbation in the media is truly ridiculous though - like this from Basil McFaulty in the BBC:

"If Liverpool's rivals did not exactly fear their potential renaissance, they will have known the vast potential waiting to be released once they got it right - which they now have, quite spectacularly.

Liverpool have everything in place to replicate their real glory era, although the Manchester City juggernaut will prove difficult to shift.

Klopp's team are not going anywhere. Barring unforeseen circumstances, Saturday's Champions League triumph will usher in a glorious new Anfield era."

That on the back of winning their first trophy in 7 seasons! Bring on next season when they come crashing back to earth.

Hi, just checking in from America to see if the bus bricking, flare throwing, fountain pushing or wank showering Liverpool fans have been prosecuted . . . Or banned . . . Or identified publicly by the press.

I’m sure by now all these issues will have been dutifully taken care of despite the fact that there was no video footage nor witnesses to any of these events.

It is Sunday and apart from a big boat bumping into a dock nothing else has happened today
Don't you believe it, allsorts happen it's just that UK media (plc) want to ignore/slant stuff to suit.

Anyway back on topic, managed to miss everything since the second goal went in apart from what's on here.

By the time we will get to the start of next season itll be 7,500,000!

I've already been bailed up by the 3 'resident scousers' in my office... despite not 1 of them ever having been to Anfield (despite all having been to Europe/UK on multiple occasions), and 2 of them never being heard from unless Liverpool win a trophy or they beat city....

The masturbation in the media is truly ridiculous though - like this from Basil McFaulty in the BBC:

"If Liverpool's rivals did not exactly fear their potential renaissance, they will have known the vast potential waiting to be released once they got it right - which they now have, quite spectacularly.

Liverpool have everything in place to replicate their real glory era, although the Manchester City juggernaut will prove difficult to shift.

Klopp's team are not going anywhere. Barring unforeseen circumstances, Saturday's Champions League triumph will usher in a glorious new Anfield era."

That on the back of winning their first trophy in 7 seasons! Bring on next season when they come crashing back to earth.

The unforeseen circumstance being klopp fucking off after next season to Bayern or Spain, then the scouse propaganda wheels are off the wagon and they are back to square one

DAUWQgV.jpg

sxhNShV.jpg

Fuckin state of this shite.
Talked about for years to come ?
Needy fuckers.
So a City with a population of 550k has a turnout of between 500k and a million, hmmmmm. Perhaps some rag fans turned up to see what a trophy looks like.

Was keeping an eye out for 'history books' references. Apparently, their poor performance doesn't mean anything to the BBC. "It will not say that in the history books though - they will simply record that Liverpool were the cream of European football once again." Our achievements in said history books, of course, will be marked with an asterisk that guides the reader to the bottom of the page where there'll be a list of the usual calumnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.