Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep those 2 clubs are a threat to liverpool because those the clubs who will be in for liverpool best players because we all know the American owners love to make money and liverpool are a selling club.
That's exactly what Souness said. I don't know why people are getting worked up about the article as City will be the team other clubs want to be the biggest threat to.

That's exactly what Souness said. I don't know why people are getting worked up about the article as City will be the team other clubs want to be the biggest threat to.

No Liverpool players will leave now. If Liverpool hadn’t won the CL, yes. But not now. Salah & Co will want the PL title next season. They know if they stick together they have a real chance of winning the title . And if Liverpool did sell Salah, they would want a World transfer record fee for him, if he hasn’t got a buy out clause in his contract?

But the narrative from Charlie Boy still stands. Big up Liverpool’s 1 achievement, just 1, and play City’s multiple achievements down.

No Liverpool players will leave now. If Liverpool hadn’t won the CL, yes. But not now. Salah & Co will want the PL title next season. They know if they stick together they have a real chance of winning the title . And if Liverpool did sell Salah, they would want a World transfer record fee for him, if he hasn’t got a buy out clause in his contract?

But the narrative from Charlie Boy still stands. Big up Liverpool’s 1 achievement, just 1, and play City’s multiple achievements down.

"No Liverpool players will leave now"

Really?

They have left us off on purpose
I packed sky in and when asked why I told them it was the totally unbalanced way they treated City. They told me I was the only City fan that had made that complaint, even though we know it's an obvious lie and as huge numbers of us no longer subscribe I expect many more examples of this spiteful treatment in acts of revenge on our fan base. It's not as though the snide attacks haven't already started in the written media.

Nah I'm pretty those totals only make sense if it's major honours without Charity/Community Shields.

Spurs have won 2 League titles, 8 FA Cups, 4 League Cups and 1 ECWC. That makes 15 trophies not 17. Unless Charity Shields are counted.

EDIT: They also won 1 Fairs Cup which still only makes 16. It looks like SSN are counting the Intertoto Cup they won once.

Last edited:
"No Liverpool players will leave now"

Really?

Off topic.

But why would they leave?

Only Real Madrid could tempt either Salah or Mane away from Liverpool. But they’d have to offer Liverpool a near enough World record transfer fee for either. The CL win has seen their transfer values rocket. Not only that, Real need to strengthen all over the pitch, so blowing most of their transfer budget on either of those players doesn’t make sense atm. If Real Madrid only need 1 Galactico, then they would probably move for Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.