João Félix

60m plus add ons that could reach the amount of 110m! like every time he plays 40 games they get 5m we win premier league they get 3m we win champs league they get 8m and so in plus tell them they can loan him for all next season! Theres always deals that can be done.

Offer them all the cardigans they could ever wear. And throw in some caps and scarves too.

Maybe we think this guy is the next Mbappe.
Also those saying we won't pay 100m, why not?
The Rodri money isn't new money it's basically the Jorginho money from last year.
We could easy spend an additional 150m net and this could be seen as the long term Kun replacement.
What you on about Rodri money, I'm on about Felix because this is the Felix thread.

in a way i like the way man city are going after the up and coming talent and not going after the marque signings but is it a gamble ?? we have a good squad and into 3 seasons under pep and he likes the younger player and molding is magic on them, and the back bone of this team is the best in europe and set in stone, so buying big time charlies can upset the apple cart with a tight knit group we have

don't know much about felix but looks the part and a pep style of player and in pep we trust, the fee is a tad high but cut to suit both player and clubs with add-ons if he signs and if he rips it up in the premier league, it would be cheap as chip and would have a big sell on fee if he want out after a couple of years so its a win win win

in a way i like the way man city are going after the up and coming talent and not going after the marque signings but is it a gamble ?? we have a good squad and into 3 seasons under pep and he likes the younger player and molding is magic on them, and the back bone of this team is the best in europe and set in stone, so buying big time charlies can upset the apple cart with a tight knit group we have

don't know much about felix but looks the part and a pep style of player and in pep we trust, the fee is a tad high but cut to suit both player and clubs with add-ons if he signs and if he rips it up in the premier league, it would be cheap as chip and would have a big sell on fee if he want out after a couple of years so its a win win win
There is pure gambling and then there are calculated risks, I would hope the club are in the later category. It all boils down to trusting the team you have at the club to make the right decisions including Pep. I trust our management and club. If they say not happening good enough for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.