Community Shield 2019 - date confirmed as Sunday 4th August, 3pm ko

On what possible basis could they move it to a Thursday night? Why would they be expecting anybody to make a trip from the North West to Wembley on a fucking Thursday night

If you hate to say it why do you bother saying It?
Your posts have become a huge chore and add nothing positive or useful to the subject matter.
He is entitled to his opinion. And imo is bang on the button.Wembley leaves me cold too.

Dont really trust that Football Accas page as they usually contradict themselves and that could be clickbait.

But if true. Thursday night is a piss take and we should all BOYCOTT. F*k the FA

did some people not earlier write they have already booked travel?

He is entitled to his opinion. And imo is bang on the button.Wembley leaves me cold too.

Poznan away was cold. It was bit nippy at the top of the Bernabeu on one occasion also. Yaya scoring against the Rags at Wembley was heart warming. There have been lots of hot moments too seeing the Blues win in Brent. Of course, opinions are fine, however the majority of us get tired of the apparent never ending capacity of individuals to drip, drip with negativity. The downside opinions of the minority on Wembley and self justifications have been become so repetitive that are they now really necessary? Can we not move on? Believe it or not, football is meant to be enjoyed not endured. Make your choices and get on with them. The rest of us want to relish the ride.

Lol, why the fuck would they do this? I mean, i'd still go, so I guess i'm part of the problem, but to hold any game between two northern clubs, at Wembley, on a Thursday just shows how little they consider the travelling fans.

My personal opinion on the game itself, it's a friendly, but it's a day out following City. We win, i'm happy, but i'd prefer 3 points the following Saturday/Sunday in our opening game. Lose, i'm over it before i've walked out of the ground.

It's a chance for those who can't get to finals or too many aways to have a day out. There is the cost element, fortunately i'm in a position to be able to go to as many away games as time allows, but not everyone is and I accept that.

We won't sell it out, we'll get shit in the media. If we did sell it out, we'd get shit in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.