Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a classic on SSN, completely typical - talk about Real signing Hazard and basically show on screen they’ve spent an “astronomical” £222mil already, and a slight giggle by the presenter.

Imagine if that was us that had already spent over £200mil.....

Awaiting Tebas's next accusation that City are inflating transfer fees and wages and ruining football.

Reactions: nmc
More weird than sinister, but strangely the picture on the Sky go app for England v Holland is one of Van Dijk celebrating. I know the media love the Dippers and all, but picking a none England player as the face of an England game is down right bizarre

Same here. I’ve been in contact with customer services who have confirmed that the refunds for the Spurs game should be made shortly. To be fair, the site quotes payments after 45 days, which is this week

More weird than sinister, but strangely the picture on the Sky go app for England v Holland is one of Van Dijk celebrating. I know the media love the Dippers and all, but picking a none England player as the face of an England game is down right bizarre

As Gareth left all the scousers and cockneys on the bench Sky obviously had to opt for one of the opposition instead.

Looks like Stones and Walker will get the media kicking tonight.

Stones was shocking tbh.

But actually the post-match discussion centred more around the lack of technical ability in midfield, which was evident when Barkley couldn't handle a good pass into him by Stones.

There's no defending John Stones after that display tonight, the kid just doesn't learn, whatever shit the media throw at him tonight well he deserves it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.