City's New Kits - 2019/20

When I was at nursery school they had us fill a piece of paper with different colour crayons then go over the lot with a black one.
You then used a nitting needle to draw a pic on it and the lines would come out all multi-coloured.

This is all I think about when I see the shite, a 4 years old art project

If the puma was yellow and cuffs matched it would be alright, I like symetry tbf, this seems a bit busy for no reason

If it's influenced by Factory Records, then it will likely miss the deadline, come out some time in September with zero publicity and no-one will buy it (though, years later, successful designers will talk about how it inspired them to work in design). I love it.

And it will cost more to make than the selling price.

I like the away kit. Its unique, which is what everyone wanted when Nike were giving us templates. Could see it become a classic if we have some big wins in it.

The home kit purple is a bit off, but I've got a feeling it might be one of those that looks a lot better in real life than it does on a mannequin in bad lighting for these leaked shots.

The peach/yellow one is absolutely awful but we will only wear it 2 or 3 times, and it should sell well with the kids who like floor, so how mad can you really be?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.