Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks,still once our window is shut his value for this summer will drop won't it?
Why would it drop? We would still be able to sell him until August 31st. If anything we might be able to get more since we won't be able to get a replacement in.

Why would it drop? We would still be able to sell him until August 31st. If anything we might be able to get more since we won't be able to get a replacement in.
Just seen below germany closes end of august,i can't see pep having him around the team for nearly a month if it's up in the air

It’ll be a smack in the face if he leaves us.

2z7l6gy.jpg

Ericksen will go for around 60m with only 1 year left, it's safe to say Leroy would still pull in that amount, if Pep still wants him I can see him staying another year unless serious money is offered.

£125m at least or do 1 Bayern..

Bayern Munich players are trying to convince Manchester City winger Leroy Sané to join the club this summer. Joshua Kimmich and Leon Goretzka are said to be big influencers, with the latter sitting next to Sané at lunch. [@BILD_Sport]

City midfielder Ilkay Gundogan also spends a lot of time with Sané, and is trying to persuade him to sign a new deal at Manchester City.

Might come down to Candice and certain rights beginning with c ;)

This kind of hesitant behavior from Sane, right or wrong, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I don't want a player here unless he is 100% happy, dedicated, and frankly fucking grateful for being a part of this wonderful club. It doesn't matter if he is potentially a top notch player or not.
If he is willing to stay just because of the money, then I see no reason why his attitude on the pitch and training ground would all the sudden improve. If it does, well then that says a lot about his character, and it's not very flattering.

The desire to win doesn't come from pay checks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.