João Félix

I’m not going to get excited about this one as I just don’t see how we can afford him and most of the Portuguese papers reporting the deal is close have been proven to be full of shit when it came to Bruno fernandes.

We are hoping to sign a replacement for fern for around £60 mil, a cb to replace Kompany which will cost at least £60 mil and seemingly in for Cancelo for £40 mil or so.

I see felix as a luxury we sadly cannot afford especially with all the attacks on the club at the moment.

Think he might be a back up if we sell sane.

€30m over 5 years would that affect our wage structure
I don’t think so. It’s about £5m a year or 100k a week. If you believe what you read Sergio, Merlin, KDB and maybe some others are making way more than that.

I suspect the 100k would be his basic and would be supplemented by bonuses.

We don't want to start upsetting players
I don’t think so. It’s about £5m a year or 100k a week. If you believe what you read Sergio, Merlin, KDB and maybe some others are making way more than that.

I suspect the 100k would be his basic and would be supplemented by bonuses.
100k a week? It's Lingard's salary at United.
https://www.thesun.ie/sport/footbal...nchester-united-contract-is-absolute-madness/
Martial in on 175k IIRC. Rashford allegedly demands 300k to extend.

Raz is on 250k, KdB on 300k from memory.

I’m not going to get excited about this one as I just don’t see how we can afford him and most of the Portuguese papers reporting the deal is close have been proven to be full of shit when it came to Bruno fernandes.

We are hoping to sign a replacement for fern for around £60 mil, a cb to replace Kompany which will cost at least £60 mil and seemingly in for Cancelo for £40 mil or so.

I see felix as a luxury we sadly cannot afford especially with all the attacks on the club at the moment.

Sniff sniff

If you think right now FOden îs ahead of sancho as a player sorry but you re speaking out of reality.. And btw care to explain how sancho run away ffrom the challenge??

Phil has been ahead of Jaden in every year that Jaden was at City. If he moved to Germany like Sancho, hew would be playing first team football regularly and playing for England now. As far as running away, it is quite simple. You take up the challenge that you have at your club, or you leave because it is easier to get first team football with an inferior team. I do believe Jaden has great skill and potential, but to suggest Foden is potential and Sancho is a £100m player is quite ridiculous. Which is what the poster I replied to was suggesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.