Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a lot of,erm guessing,our players don't talk about their contracts usually and he is away with the national team,things will become clearer but probably not until he has had his holiday,patience

Still a strange way by Leroy to say "I luv City and can't wait to stay here with Pep and a fantastic squad" ;-)

I'm completely relaxed. We have Pep and Txiki.

I think this Sane not signing a new contract is all about a lack of playing time........he is throwing his toys out of the pram. He needs to look at what Bernardo did after his first season here.
Some of Sane's performances/cameos were truly awful this season..even in games where we were winning comfortably he came on and was the worst player in the 11.

ON his day he is world class and he has got everything to be the best (more so that Sterling and Jesus imho) but the one thing he lacks (and those two have) is the correct attitude and the ability to dig in when its not going well for you. When this happens his head drops and then Pep gives him a bollocking - and he doesn't like it

Leroy needs to man up a bit. Stop letting his mother (agent) dictate what you are doing and focus becoming a much more consistent player.
Leroy literally has the world at his feet and with the right application he could go tot he very top (Mbappe levels) but he needs to accept that tough love at times from Pep ....again all he needs to do is look across the locker room at sterling, Bernardo and Jesus to see where that will get him

I think this Sane not signing a new contract is all about a lack of playing time........he is throwing his toys out of the pram. He needs to look at what Bernardo did after his first season here.
Some of Sane's performances/cameos were truly awful this season..even in games where we were winning comfortably he came on and was the worst player in the 11.

ON his day he is world class and he has got everything to be the best (more so that Sterling and Jesus imho) but the one thing he lacks (and those two have) is the correct attitude and the ability to dig in when its not going well for you. When this happens his head drops and then Pep gives him a bollocking - and he doesn't like it

Leroy needs to man up a bit. Stop letting his mother (agent) dictate what you are doing and focus becoming a much more consistent player.
Leroy literally has the world at his feet and with the right application he could go tot he very top (Mbappe levels) but he needs to accept that tough love at times from Pep ....again all he needs to do is look across the locker room at sterling, Bernardo and Jesus to see where that will get him

He doesn't 'need' to do anything tbf. He can choose to.

He will have more clubs than just Bayern after him if he chooses to leave instead.

I think his performances are directly influenced by his playing time tbh. If he plays often enough, he gets better.

He's apparently had an offer on the table for 18 months from us, he had plenty of playing time last season.

And Sane hasn't ? Is that what your saying.

Listen, 80s, - I'm not anti-Leroy, not trying to portray him in an exaggeratedly negative manner, not at all. I think he is one heck of a player and that he could very well turn into one of the world's best ten players. But in order for that to happen, he needs to have desire and determination, and those are two aspects that I have not seen from him in the extent I see as necessary. Raheem, in my opinion, always did. I put value in how a player reacts when a team mate of his does something good (or bad), how he celebrates with his peers, or not, and inn that department I feel I'm right to say Leroy doesn't quite seem to be a part of that same magical comradery, as we see in most other players.

Pep played Raheem when he was undergoing contractual discussions, because he had the right mindset and determination on the the training pitch and on match days. Apparently Pep doesn't get the same from Leroy, and has stated he needs to work harder.

How is he basically on strike?
i was elaborating on a previous post who said "give him 48 hrs to sign or tell him to move on"
Sane's side is holding up negotiations, basically on strike, metaphorically, i liked the OP's suggestion of an ultimatum.

That’s a strange take on the situation mike? He’s on strike? How so?
i was elaborating on a previous post who said "give him 48 hrs to sign or tell him to move on"
Sane's side is holding up negotiations, basically on strike, metaphorically, i liked the OP's suggestion of an ultimatum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.