Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this Sane not signing a new contract is all about a lack of playing time........he is throwing his toys out of the pram. He needs to look at what Bernardo did after his first season here.
Some of Sane's performances/cameos were truly awful this season..even in games where we were winning comfortably he came on and was the worst player in the 11.

ON his day he is world class and he has got everything to be the best (more so that Sterling and Jesus imho) but the one thing he lacks (and those two have) is the correct attitude and the ability to dig in when its not going well for you. When this happens his head drops and then Pep gives him a bollocking - and he doesn't like it

Leroy needs to man up a bit. Stop letting his mother (agent) dictate what you are doing and focus becoming a much more consistent player.
Leroy literally has the world at his feet and with the right application he could go tot he very top (Mbappe levels) but he needs to accept that tough love at times from Pep ....again all he needs to do is look across the locker room at sterling, Bernardo and Jesus to see where that will get him
FFS you do not know if any of that is true so stop slagging the kid,his goals as a sub v dipers and rags helped us win the league,he has also been here longer than bernie,i want every player to be annoyed at no playing time or being subbed or would you rathers players who are happy just taking the money?

i was elaborating on a previous post who said "give him 48 hrs to sign or tell him to move on"
Sane's side is holding up negotiations, basically on strike, metaphorically, i liked the OP's suggestion of an ultimatum.
That is not what on strike means and his advisors are doing their job

He isn’t “on strike” you plank, as far as anyone can tell he is negotiating a contract, which is nothing to do with being on strike. When he is selected to play or to come on as a sub, like at the swamp, as far as I can see he gives his all. On strike my arse
i was elaborating on a previous post who said "give him 48 hrs to sign or tell him to move on"
Sane's side is holding up negotiations, basically on strike, metaphorically, i liked the OP's suggestion of an ultimatum.

That is not what on strike means and his advisors are doing their job
I'm a union man, been on strike four times.

See the word metaphorically?

Still doesn't mean on strike,neither the player or his advisors are on strike,they are talking and leroy is playing

mikemcfc said:

Still doesn't mean on strike,neither the player or his advisors are on strike,they are talking and leroy is playing
contract talks have broken down, as of june 2
https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...er-city-bayern-munich-what-is-he-gonna-do-bro

I didn't say actually, i'm ok you don't want to see the gist of it.

He isn’t basically on strike, you were talking bollocks then and you are still talking bollocks now. When has he ever refused to play, or come on as a sub? When has he not given his best? FFS

It can only be a financial issue....we’ve just seen Sterling sign a new deal recently and if the figures are to believed it was in the region of £300k/week
Maybe Sane feels he should be earning around this kind of wage....especially if the reported £150k/week is to be believed he may feel he’s being short changed

mikemcfc said:

contract talks have broken down, as of june 2
https://www.bavarianfootballworks.c...er-city-bayern-munich-what-is-he-gonna-do-bro

I didn't say actually, i'm ok you don't want to see the gist of it.
A week when he is away and i've seen other tweets talks or ongoing,they don't meet every day,it's a negotation and leroy is concentrated on the internationals,neither are on strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.