Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week when he is away and i've seen other tweets talks or ongoing,they don't meet every day,it's a negotation and leroy is concentrated on the internationals,neither are on strike
lol, ok, again, i didn't say actually.

Listen, 80s, - I'm not anti-Leroy, not trying to portray him in an exaggeratedly negative manner, not at all. I think he is one heck of a player and that he could very well turn into one of the world's best ten players. But in order for that to happen, he needs to have desire and determination, and those are two aspects that I have not seen from him in the extent I see as necessary. Raheem, in my opinion, always did. I put value in how a player reacts when a team mate of his does something good (or bad), how he celebrates with his peers, or not, and inn that department I feel I'm right to say Leroy doesn't quite seem to be a part of that same magical comradery, as we see in most other players.

Pep played Raheem when he was undergoing contractual discussions, because he had the right mindset and determination on the the training pitch and on match days. Apparently Pep doesn't get the same from Leroy, and has stated he needs to work harder.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

https://giphy.com/gifs/mcfc-manchester-city-man-9rlYrz5gc8MqqrGIju
https://giphy.com/gifs/mancity-Nl6vPEynJ9ON7gmiFn

Listen, 80s, - I'm not anti-Leroy, not trying to portray him in an exaggeratedly negative manner, not at all. I think he is one heck of a player and that he could very well turn into one of the world's best ten players. But in order for that to happen, he needs to have desire and determination, and those are two aspects that I have not seen from him in the extent I see as necessary. Raheem, in my opinion, always did. I put value in how a player reacts when a team mate of his does something good (or bad), how he celebrates with his peers, or not, and inn that department I feel I'm right to say Leroy doesn't quite seem to be a part of that same magical comradery, as we see in most other players.

Pep played Raheem when he was undergoing contractual discussions, because he had the right mindset and determination on the the training pitch and on match days. Apparently Pep doesn't get the same from Leroy, and has stated he needs to work harder.
Summer homework for you,watch the highlights of all games and then the season DVD and see how he interacts with everyone

I'm a union man, been on strike four times.
Sane's side is holding up negotiations, basically on strike, metaphorically, i liked the OP's suggestion of an ultimatum.

See the word metaphorically?
Not doing your homework does not constitute going on strike

Well this doesn’t sound too good.. for the first time I’m nervous that he actually might be off.

Leroy Sane wants to discuss his next move with David Beckham and his representatives.

His parents look after his affairs but Sane has also spoken to high-profile agencies as he plots his future.

[via @mcgrathmike]

Well this doesn’t sound too good.. for the first time I’m nervous that he actually might be off.

Leroy Sane wants to discuss his next move with David Beckham and his representatives.

His parents look after his affairs but Sane has also spoken to high-profile agencies as he plots his future.

[via @mcgrathmike]

Tbf it’s somewhat worrying if he’s taking advice from someone of David Beckham’s intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.