Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

So Ray, you haven't done anything to deny either you or your other bullying pal were involved in what i have been previously mentioned.

But claim all blues should stick together.

What a weapon.
You haven’t said anything about the other youtubers. You just mention one. Where are the others? Whatever I say won’t change people's Minds on here and that’s life. I’m happy with my stance. You’re happy with yours.

Jesus there are some self important twats in this world. Nice to see all this negative shit when we have just won a treble and the gutter press are still on our backs. Just what we need is a bunch of egotistical arses fighting amongst theirselves making city fans look twats and giving the scum bags another stick to beat us with. Thanks guys. You’re utter hero’s. Well done

Whether we like it or not, fans from this country and all over the world want social media output, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook.

You only have to look at the numbers involved and there are literally 10’s of millions of individuals signed up to the various platforms for all major sports teams, I think City had just over 50 million across the three major platforms (only a couple of million behind the famous worldwide liverpool TM self entitled pricks).

Over the last 10 years those figures will have grown and there is decent money to be made if you have the right formula to get people to subscribe.

That complete tit from Nottingham has a third of a million watching him watching united, feck knows how and why, but he will be making money from that shite.

I personally usually watch the official City YouTube channel, Ian Cheeseman, and bits from some others and recently taking more notice of Twitter, I am sure most of us click on the various links more than we realise.

Anyhow, good luck to the City fans who are giving it a go and hopefully one with the right content/formula will appear/develop.

I like many blues, are not too pleased with the Andy fella, but time to move on from it and hopefully Rabin will get back to smashing the fuckwit journalists and highlighting their hypocrisy of them being nothing more than click bait merchants and accepting money from in many cases their employers from the same region they find so offensive when writing about our club.

We as City fans need to be focused on the immense misinformation that is across all media against our club, in particular the usual suspects whose names are throughout this thread.

I'm guessing the target audience is the under 30s? They are the ones who would go and subscribe and make the effort for this kinda thing regularly on YouTube and twitter?

Do people of this age want to listen to 2 middle age guys talk about City though?
I'm not sure how MCTV would have ever been a success with the format you and your mate came up with.

From what I've seen of you, you're very knowledgeable about us, dedicated, and a big blue, however i just think you might need to think moving forward how successful and appealing it is to watch a man of your age talk City. All the best though with your new adventures though.

By the way, im not ageist. Im approaching 40 myself. Just trying to be honest with you. If you just wana talk City with a few hundred followers then you'll be fine but if the plan is to make money and have thousands of followers i think you'll be struggling.
Are you Simon Cowell in disguise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.