Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguire's OK. He's not the superstar he's being painted, but he's not shit either.

I think Maguire's problems are one of image. He's an ugly bastard, with the potential to turn his 'robust' carcass into The Blob.
Since when is the criteria of a CB to be hansom?

He has made the step up ever time of asking, from Hull City to the premier league and then becoming a England regular.

The value Leicester have put on him is crazy high, but this guy is a quality player with the attitude and ability to get even better.

Maguire's OK. He's not the superstar he's being painted, but he's not shit either.

I think Maguire's problems are one of image. He's an ugly bastard, with the potential to turn his 'robust' carcass into The Blob.
What a stupid comment. Is Ederson an adonis, was Tevez or Suarez?
Read some shit in this thread but take a bow son

Ticks a lot of boxes for Pep which is why of course he is on the list, I gave up caring about transfer fees so couldn't care less how much he costs. If we bag another treble next year and all we spend is £150m (Maguire and Rodri) then let the rest of the league shout about FFP, NET SPEND AND ISTORY.

He has made the step up ever time of asking, from Hull City to the premier league and then becoming a England regular.

The value Leicester have put on him is crazy high, but this guy is a quality player with the attitude and ability to get even better.

Get a cab mate...........

Maguire is the best English centre back out there
Why would we not want him
He is mates with walker and stones and he obviously wants to come
The fee is ridiculous but that’s the market
Who is better and attainable?

You're right.

Maguire is the best English centre back out there
Why would we not want him
He is mates with walker and stones and he obviously wants to come
The fee is ridiculous but that’s the market
Who is better and attainable?
Oh dear....you lost me when you said that first “statement!”

Overvalued slabhead...in more ways than one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.