Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Yes, it is true:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/sky-sports-bt-sport-not-16498076

Good, I guess, that fans of any Premier League get to watch their team on TV on Boxing Day, but a bit shit that it's a third subscription service that fans are expected to pay for.

Its a good marketing ploy by Amazon, they offer a 30 day free trial so gives folks the chance to do their chrimbo shopping with free delivery and watch the boxing day matches on the trail and they hope people stick with them for the year.

Still bizarre that the premier league claim competition and more vendors showings games is suppose to be good for the consumer when it means the dedicated consumer has to shell out for 2/3/4/5 subscriptions rather than 1

buts that's in addition to the 12:30 games I think, shit for away fans or home fans not living in Manc.

I'ld like our visit to Anfield to be an early season game in the 12:30 slot for the very reasons you mentioned, but more likely it'll be a April 19:45 slot
Yes, the 12:30 games are being broadcast by BT so let’s hope they have their darlings the Dippers on as much as possible. There was a rule any team couldn’t be on more than 5 times in a season at 12:30, that seemed to go last season, I think our last 3 home games v Spuds, Leicester and Cardiff had all been chosen for the early slot but bar Tottenham were moved again due to FA Cup and CL games.

Just realised the “leak” in the Mirror can’t be correct, it has Sky showing the 12:30 game and BT the 5:30, it’s the other way around this season. They may swap on the odd occasion but I’d be very surprised if BT gave up the opening slot of the season, I think they will be pushing for the Dipper match regardless of which team they play.

I’d be interested to see how after we’ve been home first game, Boxing Day and last game compared to Utd over the last 5 years.

It would be nice to start the season at home for a change. I can't remember when he last had a home game at the start of the season. It must be at least 4yrs ago. The last home game at the end of he season that I remember is the one against WHU in 2014. It is about time that the rags had to start and finish the season away for a change. I though that the CHAMPIONS usually start the season at home, but I guess I am wrong about this.

The leak has us down away at Wolves on the Monday.

Don’t think the “leaked” fixtures that do the rounds on social media every year are ever correct! Not really arsed who we get, or when tbh. Everyone has to play the same teams twice. For family reasons it’d be nice to be at home on Boxing Day though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.