Fixtures 2019/20 - West Ham (a), Spurs (h), Bournemouth (a)

Don’t think the “leaked” fixtures that do the rounds on social media every year are ever correct! Not really arsed who we get, or when tbh. Everyone has to play the same teams twice. For family reasons it’d be nice to be at home on Boxing Day though.

As I understand it, on more than one occasion the 'leaked' fixtures have actually been the results of the dummy run they do to make sure the system is working properly and doesn't throw up anomalies. Then they do it for real.

It would be nice to start the season at home for a change. I can't remember when he last had a home game at the start of the season.
10-11: away (Spurs)
11-12: home (Swansea)
12-13: home (Southampton)
13-14: home (Newcastle)
14-15: away (Newcastle)
15-16: away (West Brom)
16-17: home (Sunderland)
17-18: away (Brighton)
18-19: away (Arsenal)

So far this decade we've started the season at home four times out of nine. Hardly unbalanced.

I have a feeling we might be at home on Boxing Day, but then it'll get moved to the 7.45 slot or the Friday night. Even though Amazon can televise every game, they'll want as many as possible to be on at different times.

So far this decade we've started the season at home four times out of nine. Hardly unbalanced.

That's not too bad then when you see it like that,Boxing Day however could have a different look I'm sure

In fact upon reflection that is poor really 4 out of last 5 all been away

That's not too bad then when you see it like that,Boxing Day however could have a different look I'm sure
10-11: away (Newcastle)
11-12: away (West Brom)
12-13: away (Sunderland)
13-14: home (Liverpool)
14-15: away (West Brom)
15-16: home (Sunderland)
16-17: away (Hull)
17-18: away (Newcastle)
18-19: away (Leicester)

2 home games. I expect we'll be at home on the first day, home on Boxing Day, and away on the final day this season.

10-11: away (Newcastle)
11-12: away (West Brom)
12-13: away (Sunderland)
13-14: home (Liverpool)
14-15: away (West Brom)
15-16: home (Sunderland)
16-17: away (Hull)
17-18: away (Newcastle)
18-19: away (Leicester)

2 home games. I expect we'll be at home on the first day, home on Boxing Day, and away on the final day this season.

I'd take that to be fair

Didn't it used to be that one season we'd start at home and finish away, then the next season we'd start away and finish at home?

United would obviously be the reverse and it all seemed logical and fair.

Not sure why this needed to be changed.

Didn't it used to be that one season we'd start at home and finish away, then the next season we'd start away and finish at home?

United would obviously be the reverse and it all seemed logical and fair.

Not sure why this needed to be changed.
Money and tv figures

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.