Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before, this kid has an attitude problem. Clearly he has the talent but the application?

Reminds me of Sturridge. Only time will tell but I'm betting that at 28 he will be another Walcott, and we are saying about all that talent that went to waste.

Not a chance. Sane will make it far, just depends on his application if that is a Balon D'or worthy career. I don't know about the attitude problem, he's never actually shown it during his time here.

Sane is no Ronaldo at this stage of his career

Looking at the stats I'm not sure that call can be made...

In Ronaldo's first 3 years at the rags with *shudder* great players around him, winning stuff... his numbers weren't as good as Leroy's have been in his first 3 years with us.

Now granted Leroy has 2 years growth on him, and is playing at god's own club; however first 3 years in the world's most competitive league and outstripping Ronaldo...

Speaks volumes to me.

The whole thing hinges on one thing - Ronaldo got his head down and worked under Baconface and reaped the rewards in his 4th season - If Leroy can do the same...

Last edited:
I've said it before, this kid has an attitude problem. Clearly he has the talent but the application?

Reminds me of Sturridge. Only time will tell but I'm betting that at 28 he will be another Walcott, and we are saying about all that talent that went to waste.

He has a tattoo of himself portrayed on his back. I'm sorry but that's something rather... special to do. Doesn't change the fact that he is a very talented player and seeing him gone won't be pleasant but you can't deny he has an attitude that probably doesn't completly match Pep's conductorish style of management.

Last edited:
You should maybe give Leroy a shout.
Signing for one of the most famous clubs in world football, becoming their all time record transfer at 23 years old,a long drawn out saga that has involved numerous past and present players trying to pressure him into joining,but none of this is worth serious consideration.
Nope. Don't shift the discussion. You said another thing he should consider is 'the pressure if being Bayern's record signing"

And I simply responded that a player of Sane's profile, would not consider that pressure. This has nothing to do with past and present players asking him to join 'bla bla bla.' Rather your point was that he may have under the 'pressure' to produce.

That isn't a consideration for someone as self confident as Sane.

Exactly and he will also have to do that to command a starting spot with Bayern, so really a transfer cannot have anything to do with more game time in an easier way.
Not really. He is significantly better than any current winger at Bayern. There is a reason why they are ochestrating an open charm offensive.

If he leaves us by mid-July, wouldn't it be tough to find a replacement?
We have 4 wide players. For 2 spots. The other 3 players will simply get more games and sub ins. Specifically, Mahrez will be unchallenged.

His unique talent will be missed. But we have enough covering his position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.