Evidence for religion

Yeah, I just read this:
"The provost of Arizona State University (ASU) in Tempe concluded this week that high-profile astrophysicist and atheist Lawrence Krauss violated the university’s sexual harassment policy by grabbing a woman’s breast at a conference in Australia in late 2016." Published on Aug. 3, 2018 by the reputed journal SCIENCE.
Nuff said.

What has that got to do with his book?

Why have you put atheist in bold with sexual harassment and woman’s breast?

It’s very much probable that he’s right and a sexual harasser.

What has that got to do with his book?

Why have you put atheist in bold with sexual harassment and woman’s breast?

It’s very much probable that he’s right and a sexual harasser.
If evidence of sexual assault is enough to nullify an argument, then we can instantly discount all teachings of the catholic faith.

Reasoned argument, of which you are providing none. You said some things you'd like to believe are true, but nothing to back them up.

Your name-calling has already shown your true colours. Leave me alone now.

You insinuated he “wasn’t a true scientist” when it’s likely his occupation or main hobby.

I didn’t start the insults.
Occupation. And BlueLook, I haven't called you any names, I just pointed out that your statement that science is the biggest believer in god was a load of horseshit, which by the way is the technical term for it.

Why are you both still throwing stones at me? Are you this insecure? What are you trying to prove to yourselves? I hope you find peace.

Religion?

Visited Rome and went to the Vatican museums and it's halls of gilded Gold.

That was the day I stopped putting a penny in the plate.

Got to think that most religions are a bit like the old gangster protection/security rackets.

A business model build on fear.

Fear of the gangster torching your business, or the fear of some kind of a God

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.