Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok which English centre back is better?
Go on
What’s that, a Double Dog Dare?!!! ;-)

Err, we already own him!

And, I have to laugh because the whole notion of “English center back” conjures up the notion of a donkey like Maguire!

I’d rather play Fernandinho at CB than Maguire. Maguire is valuable on set pieces, but is very vulnerable on the ground. And, he looks so far from a Pep player that it’s not even funny.

Again, I think it’s paper talk. If we wouldn’t pay £75M for VVD, then it begs credulity that we would be interested in a Maguire for anything even remotely close to that!

We’ve got two young up and comers, three established internationals, and a Brazilian who can play anywhere in a pinch. If we add this other young Brazilian we seem interested in to the mix for pennies on the Maguire dollar, then job done and the CB position should be sorted for years to come.

Maguire is not the answer for City. IMHO, he is typical English mediocrity hyped to the heavens simply because he’s English!

Maguire or Laporte? And Laporte can’t even get a game in his national team!

So Garcia coz he is Spanish is better than maguire even though both are not fast
Next season when he is here I bet you change your tune and he’s the best centre back ever
Sorry till his first mistake then you’ll want him out
I’m not sure where you get off telling me what I think about all and sundry, but your Maguire-Love is making you say stupid things.

P.S. The way you write (accusatory, no punctuation, and your use of contractions) makes you sound about 16.
P.P.S. Don’t make bets you can’t keep!

Maguire did not seem that vulnerable pace wise the year Leicister wing the league and that top six got shown their arses.

I'm fact I don't recall Maguire pace being called out at all within the media, pundits etc.

He also did not look to short of pace against us a few weeks ago when he went on the run down are left skipping pass two or three players. Stones is no speedster, neither is otto or Vinny.

He also seemed to keep Aguero and the others very quiet that night yet there's question marks about his pace apparently because he doesn't look like Brad Pitt.

Maguire did not seem that vulnerable pace wise the year Leicister wing the league and that top six got shown their arses.

I'm fact I don't recall Maguire pace being called out at all within the media, pundits etc.

He also did not look to short of pace against us a few weeks ago when he went on the run down are left skipping pass two or three players. Stones is no speedster, neither is otto or Vinny.
Pep seemed to think he lacked pace when discussing the Leicester game. And, I’d hardly call one run down the wing against a knackered Gundogan an example of pace. And, in case you didn’t notice, he fell to the floor out of exhaustion when he passed the ball!

Not convinced, and not going to be convinced! He looks like a Ford Transit Van, when we are looking for Bentley’s and Rolls’ to add to the stable!

Not sure that Maguire was with Leicester when they won the league. As I recall, it was Huth and Morgan were their CB's. COuld be wrong though.

What’s that, a Double Dog Dare?!!! ;-)

Err, we already own him!

And, I have to laugh because the whole notion of “English center back” conjures up the notion of a donkey like Maguire!

I’d rather play Fernandinho at CB than Maguire. Maguire is valuable on set pieces, but is very vulnerable on the ground. And, he looks so far from a Pep player that it’s not even funny.

Again, I think it’s paper talk. If we wouldn’t pay £75M for VVD, then it begs credulity that we would be interested in a Maguire for anything even remotely close to that!

We’ve got two young up and comers, three established internationals, and a Brazilian who can play anywhere in a pinch. If we add this other young Brazilian we seem interested in to the mix for pennies on the Maguire dollar, then job done and the CB position should be sorted for years to come.

Maguire is not the answer for City. IMHO, he is typical English mediocrity hyped to the heavens simply because he’s English!

Maguire or Laporte? And Laporte can’t even get a game in his national team!
Dick wanted to go to the dippers,wasn’t about city paying £75 mill.

Dick wanted to go to the dippers,wasn’t about city paying £75 mill.
And the City execs who talked about his price on camera? What was their sentiment?! Did they think £75M was good value?

Seriously, does ANYONE think we should be shelling out 125-150% of our current record transfer fee on Maguire?? Seriously??

It’s a fucking joke!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.