Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite sure Pep will feel the same way , Sane will only stay if he is 100% committed any sign off petulance and i am sure Pep will drive him to Munich himself

Tolmie has mentioned our offer is circa 110k a week before bonuses. That would lead me to believe that money is a massive driver in his potential decision to move on.

Definitely. Watching that interview it’s clear he wants to leave. But we shouldn’t let him. Nobody will bid enough for him, so sit him in the stand for a year. Bayern can pay what he’s worth or go 2 years without him, I don’t care anymore.
Nah. We don't need to do that. Just seek what's deserved.

I don't see the point in getting involved in a toxic situation with Leroy. If he goes it is his decision not Bayern's they can talk as much as they want it is his decision. I will wish him well as long as he treats the club with respect. If Bayern want him pay the money and that is the end of it. I don't see the point of keeping him if he doesn't want to be here. It's more use to us to have someone who is keen to play for the club and learn from Pep.

Hope Sane decides to stay, the lad has so much potential, reminds me of Stirling, hit and miss for a while then it all clicked.

You make sacrifices to be the best. Opting for easy street in the Bundesliga will not develop him as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.